Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Sport of Design Blog - First Post

Greetings! This post marks the official rebirth of my blogging career! My former blogging has always been in the area of local skateboarding, which I still follow passionately. I have thought about doing a sports-meets-design blog like this for years and for what ever reason, Wednesday of last week was the day I decided to finally make it happen.

This blog will be about creative design in the industry of sports marketing. Having worked for a professional sports organization for 7 seasons, I saw the good, the bad and the ugly of sports creative. Now it seems to be second nature for me to notice and have immediate opinions on sports design so I figured why not put it all "out there."

I would love to hear from anyone at all who would like to disagree, concur, or share examples of sports creative of note. I will try my best to represent as many sports as I can, however that may have to depend on what I am paying attention to at any given moment.

Thanks for checking out the Sport of Design blog! Let the games begin!

Yours truly,
Kristy Cannon-Key


No comments:

Post a Comment