Thursday, October 10, 2013

100 Greatest Pro Sports Logos Countdown - #95 Syracuse Silver Knights

#95 Syracuse Silver Knights

The Syracuse Silver Knights are a Major Indoor Soccer League team from Syracuse New York.


Logo referenced from Sportslogos.net.

Being a Central Florida alumni I am used to Knights being Golden. When I found this logo of the Silver Knights from Syracuse, I found it interesting to compare them. What I like most about the logo is the image of Knight in battle stance. The swooping cape is great, as well as the use of perspective on the sword. The logo uses multiple gradients to create the silver look on the shield and type. I like the outside part of the logo but it is the Knight in silver armor that really shines brightest in this design overall.



No comments:

Post a Comment