Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fans will vote to choose the new College Football Playoff logo

Fans are definitely excited for the all new College Football Playoff, which starts as of now in over 616 days.

Now is a great time to figure out all the finer details like what the logo is going to look like.

I wondered when I saw the name if the logo might include the initials: "CFP". Then I found out that according to this article from the site, it will not.

"We decided to call the playoff what it is the College Football Playoff. We think the new playoff will be the most dynamic improvement to college football in a generation. Certainly it's what the fans want. We also invite everyone to vote online to select the logo and help us kick off the new College Football Playoff," said Bill Hancock, the Executive Director of the College Football Playoff.

Cast your vote for the official logo here: http://www.collegefootballplayoff.com

Before I looked at the results I had already decided that the compass logo was my favorite. All of them to me seem a little underwhelming, however.

Let's flip it for this blog post and find out which one the fans think is the worst. 


Which potential College Football Playoff logo do you think is the least impressive?


No comments:

Post a Comment